Mental Health First Aid 2 day course
BEP Mental Health & Wellbeing
Spread over two days Starting Thursday 7th December 2023
The last few years have been hard on everyone. Amidst a global pandemic, economic uncertainty, and changes to the ways we work, the need to support everyone’s mental health and wellbeing is greater than ever.
Why become an MHFAider®?
By training with us you will gain:
– A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing
– Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
– The confidence to step in and support someone to recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support
– Three years of access to the MHFAider Support App® with 24/7 digital support
– Access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®
Why choose MHFA England training?
– 91% of people had a better understanding of mental health after completing their MHFA England course
– Since MHFA England was founded in 2007, our Instructor Members have trained hundreds and thousands of
–All MHFA England Instructor Members are accredited by the Royal Society of Public Health, meaning you can expect a quality assured and consistent training experience
Mental Health First Aid 2 day course - Day 1
– We are committed to improving the mental health of the nation
Thursday 7th December 2023 - 09:00 - 16:30Mental Health First Aid 2 day course - Day 2
Fri 8th Dec 2023 - 09:00 - 16:30
Who is this course for:
This workshop is ideal for
Spread over two days
£300pp. £250pp for BEP Member Schools (Basic to Premier Members)